Photographer: Marcus Kamp
www.marcuskamp.com

Model: Ann-Kathrin
H&M: Kerstin Schmidt
Photographer: Marcus Kamp

Edited by .TrinaVida. - 8/7/2010, 12:02

-Roxenne-
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 20:44

Sorry I have much problems with internet. Trina has posted a new photo, I can't put the picture here, but I can put here the link to show you her new pic!
http://i48.tinypic.com/n71s0n.jpg

.TrinaVida.
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 20:53

thank you honey! :)
I add it on the top!

.TrinaVida.
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 21:10

yaaa!
she's awesome! I like so much her body!
and her hair! *-*

-Roxenne-
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 21:10

I am in love with her pictures!

.TrinaVida.
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 21:17

all her pics are perfect, I don't know why!

-Roxenne-
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 21:25

She is one of the most beautiful woman in the world...

CITAZIONE (.TrinaVida. @ 26/5/2010, 22:10)
yaaa!
she's awesome! I like so much her body!
and her hair! *-*

Her hair *-*
When we knew her for the Story with Tom, her body was different, but she was beautiful, however. Now, she is really slim than before...

.TrinaVida.
view post Posted on 26/5/2010, 21:40

yes!
she was really different, now she is a woman! :)

kairoru
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 01:46

She's so pretty *_*! Haha I made a new twitter theme for @trinabsource with one of these new photos, I loved it so much!!! Still love it in fact lol!

It's odd, I have this urge to get into photography (mainly since I edit photos everyday, why not my own?) and it's like now a dream--if I do do it--to work with people like Ann-Kathrin, Chantelle Paige, and of course, TH :P!

.TrinaVida.
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 14:24

CITAZIONE (kairoru @ 28/5/2010, 02:46)
She's so pretty *_*! Haha I made a new twitter theme for @trinabsource with one of these new photos, I loved it so much!!! Still love it in fact lol!

It's odd, I have this urge to get into photography (mainly since I edit photos everyday, why not my own?) and it's like now a dream--if I do do it--to work with people like Ann-Kathrin, Chantelle Paige, and of course, TH :P!

now I'll see your new twitter theme, but I like too make graphic things and designer on the web for artist :)
I hope one day to make something of good for some important people! :D

KathyDavis
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 19:26

I really HATE the first and the last pic.At the first one she looks like a homeless madwoman and at the other one she looks...eww.Like a mouse that is trying to breath!But I love the other 2.She looks gorgeous!Fashionable and really professional!

kairoru
view post Posted on 7/7/2010, 02:15

I'm really liking the last one posted. Really pretty! And seeing as I know how long and hard it takes to get good teased hair like that, I congratulate her on a job well done :D. My mom literally spent almost two hours teasing my hair for rockstar day and it still hadn't gotten up to its 'fullest potential'. My mom had to stop though because we ran out of time xD

.TrinaVida.
view post Posted on 7/7/2010, 10:22

CITAZIONE (kairoru @ 7/7/2010, 03:15)
I'm really liking the last one posted. Really pretty! And seeing as I know how long and hard it takes to get good teased hair like that, I congratulate her on a job well done :D. My mom literally spent almost two hours teasing my hair for rockstar day and it still hadn't gotten up to its 'fullest potential'. My mom had to stop though because we ran out of time xD

hahaha yes, the hair are awesome!
really a good job!! :looksi.gif:

[..breakingDAWN..]
view post Posted on 16/7/2010, 13:10

the second picture is just perfect!

Jessy_
view post Posted on 28/8/2010, 17:32

Aha, i like her hair. Yes, the second picture is perfect ♥

16 replies since 24/5/2010, 21:25   760 views